Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

aww..I can't wait that long :(

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So after the breaking down they used for season 4 (Ghost Rider, LMD's Hydra), the same formula is being used for Season 5, first 10 episodes will consist of
    Coulson v. Aliens In Space

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,942 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    So after the breaking down they used for season 4 (Ghost Rider, LMD's Hydra), the same formula is being used for Season 5, first 10 episodes will consist of
    Coulson v. Aliens In Space

God that first plotline doesn't sound too appealing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

Does Ming Na Wen actually age??

No:
    shes a robot

• Advertisement

No:
    shes a robot

You mean
    an LMD

Loughc wrote: »
    God that first plotline doesn't sound too appealing.

Push to start bringing in
    S.W.O.R.D.
    with Captain Marvel upcoming?
    Apt when you consider who first wrote about them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,835 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Those two promos were better than the entire series of Inhumans.

can't wait.
    Out of all the shows I watch this is by far the one I look forward to most of all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,068 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I forgot how great Mack is

pjohnson wrote: »
    I forgot how great Mack is

The last 20 seconds are brilliant :D

Plus Mack does have a point :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Great to see this back; I wonder how much & many aliens we might meet, beyond what we see in the trailer. It'd be cool if they went to town with this and tried for a budget 'Guardians of the Galaxy' / Star Trek. I hope it isn't just a series of industrial sets and warehouses and they let their imaginations go wild

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Squaredude

Those two promos were better than the entire series of Inhumans.

Is Inhumans that bad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,068 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Squaredude wrote: »
    Is Inhumans that bad?

Its not as bad as people make out. Much better than say Iron Fist. It just started abysmally which left it screwed. It ended stronger.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭pah

pjohnson wrote: »
    Its not as bad as people make out. Much better than say Iron Fist. It just started abysmally which left it screwed. It ended stronger.

Inhumans is horrific. I wouldn't be great at articulating my criticism but the whole thing just feels wrong.

I've still watched it though, I'm commited like that but christ it's poor. It's as if the entire thing is a 4th year college final project or something. They've watched all of AoS but they don't know how to replicate that. I just find myself cringing and facepalming in a way that I don't with anything else on TV at the moment. Iron Fist was poor in places for different reasons but this is consistently bad. It's hammy as fcuk. Ramsey Bolton is awful.

Squaredude wrote: »
    Is Inhumans that bad?

I found it woeful.

A CGI Lockjaw being the best thing about the whole think for me.

So seeing as Season 5 premiers earlier than anticipated, are they still gonna run through the whole season without a break?

There probably will be a break over Christmas I would imagine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Squaredude

pah wrote: »
    Inhumans is horrific. I wouldn't be great at articulating my criticism but the whole thing just feels wrong.

I've still watched it though, I'm commited like that but christ it's poor. It's as if the entire thing is a 4th year college final project or something. They've watched all of AoS but they don't know how to replicate that. I just find myself cringing and facepalming in a way that I don't with anything else on TV at the moment. Iron Fist was poor in places for different reasons but this is consistently bad. It's hammy as fcuk. Ramsey Bolton is awful.

Decided to start watching it. Took me about 4 hours to watch the first 2 episodes. Why does "Ramsey Bolton" have 2 different accents or was I imagining things?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,181 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

He does switch once or twice did in Game of Thrones too, I gave up on it. Am hoping The Punisher is good when that is released soon. I watched Iron Fist it was what it was gonna be really, Inhumans I might go back to but not for a while.

Trailer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Blazer wrote: »
    aww..I can't wait that long :(

You're waiting is almost over..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,974 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

yoyo is a terrible shot, (its very dark)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    You're waiting is almost over..

not good enough :)

not good enough :)

Just keep in mind you'll have it to watch Saturday morning..

people's thoughts on it?
    I'm a bit on the fence...I'm really starting to hate these time travel shows as invariably they all **** it up. ie the flash etc.
    Have to admit YoYo and Mack are my favourites now but wondering how
    Hunter
    gets back into this season?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Have to admit YoYo and Mack are my favourites now but wondering how
    Hunter
    gets back into this season?
    Well the first arc, I imagine, is going to be them trying to get back to their past. The second arc will be them trying to stop the apocalypse without actually knowing how it got caused (as the records are all gone) other than a few vague hints. Plenty of time for reunions with other cast members at that point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I thought the Season 5 premiere was class - this show has come such a long way since the mess that was Season 1.

Advertisement