Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

It's set in the 90's aswell not the 80's

Because that makes a difference to the point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I know I realised that once I said it take no notice I'm badly hungover lol , But yeah I'd rather AOS kept to it's own thing , It's flourished without the baggage of the MCU it had in the 1st season or 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,137 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I think any connection will be loose at best, not least of which considering the Captain Marvel film won't be released during this season of AoS.

I think it's pretty clear AoS is just going to do its own thing with no tangible connection to the rest of the MCU bar the occasional veiled reference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Just caught up.
    Hunter
    , cool! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,835 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Fitz & Gemma :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Howard from Better Call Saul, he's a damn good actor slimy git eating snails.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Howard from Better Call Saul, he's a damn good actor slimy git eating snails.

Even though I'm a Better Call Saul fan, he'll always be Prof. Jeremiah Lasky from Saved By The Bell: The College Years to me... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭kerplun k

Blazer wrote: »
    I'm going to be really sad when ABC cancels this. We know its coming but not when.

Could be longer than we think.
    I was reading some positive news today regarding a sixth season.

http://www.denofgeek.com/uk/tv/agents-of-shield/54442/agents-of-shield-season-6-renewal-sounding-likely

Six seasons and a movie - that's my wish for this show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Such a fun episode. Loved the last fight and what followed. :)

• Advertisement

I genuinely don't know what they could possibly do for a sixth season. Then again, never in my wildest dreams did I think they'd both go to space and into the future for the fifth season.

I was so glad they got a fifth season, thinking it should be the last. But it's proving to be well worth it. It's been terrific so far. So different and such a huge story, but the characters are still every bit as true to themselves and the tone of the show is still serious and comic-booky while still being sarky and funny. I'd definitely be up for a sixth season at this rate.

Since it's not a SWORD arc this season as a lot guessed it might be when and if they go back we could see them set up SWORD for season 6.

Since it's not a SWORD arc this season as a lot guessed it might be when and if they go back we could see them set up SWORD for season 6.

Or SPEAR ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,066 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Well this show can keep going as long as Marvel keep the MCU.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Such a brilliant group of characters..

Enoch is MVP :D

Hopefully he hangs around even after this arc. His deadpan delivery of everything is great.

That was the weakest episode of the season for but still some nice touches like Gravitonium.

They never followed through with Graviton and I don't think they will now still it was nice to see the writers didn't just forget about it.

Loved Fitz throwing a wobbly when they complained about where he left gear for them :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

That part kind of confused me. Where did he say the gear was? I mean wouldn't that have been back on earth?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    That part kind of confused me. Where did he say the gear was? I mean wouldn't that have been back on earth?

The Lighthouse was on Earth, when it got blown to shíte (probably to do with Graviton not Quake) the Lighthouse ended up in Space.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

If any Quake did something it was the LMD one left behind while Daisy and the team were being sent to the future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

CastorTroy wrote: »

He left it on level 3...where they originally spawned in with the monsters :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That was the weakest episode of the season for but still some nice touches like Gravitonium..

Harsh. I expected worse after reading this earlier, but I really enjoyed that episode.

Who was bird lady at the end? I can't remember her.

Mr E wrote: »
    Harsh. I expected worse after reading this earlier, but I really enjoyed that episode.

Robin. The little girl who showed Enoch her premonitions/drawings! She seemed to take the non cyrogenic long way into the future!

Mr E wrote: »

She was the physic girl. Remember the guy who could see people’s future by touching them, his daughter has the same gift and he had given her the robin.
    She was also the little girl Fitz went to see before the big sleep :)
    Or maybe a granddaughter, was it 300 years in the future?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Think it was 70 years wasn’t it ?

74 years into the future.

The last couple of episodes have gotten the biggest ratings since season 3.

C'mon ratings

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

I think it was a good episode, not sure where the negative comments are coming from. It was quite predictable the whole way though, and you were just waiting for certain things to happen.

At one point i expected her to turn to her boss (I can't spell any of their names, so not trying), and say it out loud, would you just stab him already, if she done anymore communicating by telepathy through her eyes the scene would still be playing out next episode.

Whats the feeling on Mac and YoYo, are they going to stay? Mac has talked about getting out continuously and YoYo doesn't seem to be given much development.

• Advertisement

I'd love a Mach and YoYo spin-off...both are really awesome together.
    Or even if next season was back on Earth and gave both them and Fitz and Simmons some time to finally get together etc.

Advertisement