Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. [US] ** Spoilers **

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Len_007

Next week Is 100? Ah.
    Phil being sick linked to that Ghost Rider pact from last season??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

So basically that Muppet who lured them out called the kree unintentionally?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Len_007 wrote: »
    Next week Is 100? Ah.

I thought he got poisoned by the knife of the guy who was given the Black Kree liquid?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Len_007 wrote: »
    Next week Is 100? Ah.

It is going to be interesting what that pact was. Didn't he say something along the lines of 'they aren't going to like it'? I'm guessing that is a red herring for what has happened so far to this season. If they throw in another angle with the pact, the season will get even crazier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

"An Asgardian spotted in the city"

Presumably a reference to Thor Ragnarok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

FunLover18 wrote: »
    "An Asgardian spotted in the city"

Presumably a reference to Thor Ragnarok

But there was at least two? Thor and Loki plus their father and exiled sister

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    But there was at least two? Thor and Loki plus their father and exiled sister

Or Lady Sif, who has been in the show before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,064 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Or Elliot who is still around presumably if we are listing Asgardians but most likely Thor

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Thor had a photo taken, the rest (bar Loki) were not near the general population so it could be him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,180 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

If it were Thor they would have said so, I'm getting a futurama vibe from future boy bet he's gonna end up his own grandad. ;)

• Advertisement

CramCycle wrote: »
    Thor had a photo taken, the rest (bar Loki) were not near the general population so it could be him.

That happened before the destruction happened plus it was Thor I doubt they'd refer to him as an Asgardian he'd be referered to as Thor.

Rubys weapons are Vibranium

That happened before the destruction happened plus it was Thor I doubt they'd refer to him as an Asgardian he'd be referered to as Thor.

It was a Chronicom saying it though, he wouldn't have the same deference to Thor as one of the Agents. He has likely seen numerous Asgardian's over the years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,137 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Thor was in New York but I think they just said an Asgardian was spotted "in the city". There's no indication which city he's referring to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was sure masked lady was gonna be the kree somehow. She looked taller.

I thought the show was set in LA as Stark tower is in New York so if a weird light was shining from the sky in their city given what happened in Avengers Assemble I'm sure The Avengers would be all over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I thought the show was set in LA as Stark tower is in New York so if a weird light was shining from the sky in their city given what happened in Avengers Assemble I'm sure The Avengers would be all over it.

As of Spider-Man Homecoming,
    It's not Stark Tower
    anymore. The facility in Homecoming is now the
    Tony's base of operations
    due to the events of
    Civil War

The show isn't really set in any fixed place. It goes where ever the plot takes them. The facility where the light was coming from was in St Louis.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I think the show has tended to avoid New York by and large, but that's because it's harder to mimic the east coast in sunny, mediterranean California - where IIRC most of Agents of SHEILD is filmed.

As to the episode, that big moment certainly left a gasp in my mouth, and part of me was a little disappointed to see
    Deke
    return.

That non-budget though :( I hate harping on, but it's so distracting to me, especially for a show that previously had such deep pockets & epic scope in vision and execution; we're back to earth, yet STILL restricted to the same underground set and some grey bunkers, albeit with a stopover at what was obviously a prebuilt, stage town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Advertisement

Looking forward to tonight :D

That was bloody amazing, wish it had been a much longer episode though.

That was bloody amazing, wish it had been a much longer episode though.

If they cancel this show they are morons

Have no fear they've got stories for years like Daisy gets a cat, Fitz and Mack go shoe shopping. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Have no fear they've got stories for years like Daisy gets a cat, Fitz and Mack go shoe shopping. :D

And it would still be gold!

And it would still be gold!

They just showed a guy tasting air freshener and it worked so they can do no wrong :D

pjohnson wrote: »
    They just showed a guy tasting air freshener and it worked so they can do no wrong :D

The adventures of future boy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I wonder will
    Deke realise that Fitz/Simmons are his grandparents?

The adventures of future boy

They did that little youtube Slingshot mini-series last year focusing on Yoyo. I'd totally be up for watching a mini series of Deke just wandering about the place :pac:

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    They did that little youtube Slingshot mini-series last year focusing on Yoyo. I'd totally be up for watching a mini series of Deke just wandering about the place :pac:

At the end he's like 50 stone because food

Advertisement