Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Edit My Post

Options
  • 29-08-2012 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

I posted in the Leaving Cert Grinds thread in Edu>Leaving Cert.

I edited the post a couple of days ago and I need to edit it again but I'm not getting the option to do it.

Can anyone tell me why not? And will I be able to edit it again?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Once a post is made you have the following time limits for editing:

2 minutes - If you edit your post within two minutes it won't have the "Last Edited By <user> at <time>" line at the bottom of the post.

1 day - If you started a thread you have 1 day to change the title of the thread by editing the title of the first post.

2 days - You can change the content of any post you make for two days.

Outside of these limits if an edit is required you must contact the moderator of forum the post is in and request them to edit it for you. To find the moderators for a forum look at the bottom block on a page that lists out discussion threads (e.g. to find the mods for Leaving Cert go here and look scroll to the bottom of the page, over on the right you can see forum mods are **Timbuk2**, QueenOfLeon and randylonghorn)

Danny

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement