Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beautybay.com Experience?

• 29-08-2012 10:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi there,

I'm looking to buy Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 and I'm thinking of using Beautybay.com. I've read some dodgy reviews online and wondered if anyone on here has used them before and if all was ok? I'm living in NZ and they don't do Urban Decay over here so I have no choice but to buy online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭suomi

20260622 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm looking to buy Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 and I'm thinking of using Beautybay.com. I've read some dodgy reviews online and wondered if anyone on here has used them before and if all was ok? I'm living in NZ and they don't do Urban Decay over here so I have no choice but to buy online.

I ordered my Naked Palette from there and didn't have any problems. It was quick and easy and I'd definitely order from there again. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

I ordered a set of nail polishes from them - it never arrived.

I had to wait about 6 weeks before it could be declared missing (from UK to Ireland) and then apply for a refund/exchange and it had to be approved before issued etc.

I opted for refund and am too scared to buy there again now! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

I have ordered from them a few times. Okay prices and good products but delivery always always takes an eternity and their staff are not helpful when you ring to chase up.
    It baffles me that it takes 2 weeks to send something from the UK to Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

Hi

I ordered face mask from them and got it within a week...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭20260622

Thanks folks. Alot of the reviews complained about delivery time too. Think I'll try and source it from elsewhere.

Cheers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭musical.x

I ordered nail polish from them before. They emailed me saying my card wouldn't accept it but I had 48 hours to fix it. An hour later they cancelled my entire order with no warning. Took days to get a response from them. Wouldn't recommend them at all.

Advertisement