Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wages

Options
  • 29-08-2012 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

My company's payday is the last Thursday of every month but my wages are always in my BOI account on the Wednesday morning when I check. This morning there was no sign of them. Just wondering if BOI process company's wages at specific times of the day? i.e. Is there a chance my wages might come through in the middle of the day or are they always processed during the night (closing hours)...???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi agore21,

Bank of Ireland process your company's wages when they are transferred to your account. Your wages may come through during the day; it does depend on how they are transferred by your employer.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 31 agore21

Thanks Linda...

My company's wages are handled by our sister company based in Scotland, would this have any effect on when the wages would be processed by the bank? e.g. delays, etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi agore21,

The fact your employer's sister company is in Scotland would have no effect on us receiving the credit. Once we receive a credit we assign it to the relevant account. To check why the wages are not in your account yet, you would need to speak to your employer.

Thanks
    Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭dricko_lim

agore21 wrote: »
    My company's wages are handled by our sister company based in Scotland, would this have any effect on when the wages would be processed by the bank? e.g. delays, etc...

There was a bank holiday in England on Monday which alot of companies in Scotland that have an English base also follow rather thank Scottish Bank Holidays. Probably that!

• Advertisement

dricko_lim wrote: »
    There was a bank holiday in England on Monday which alot of companies in Scotland that have an English base also follow rather thank Scottish Bank Holidays. Probably that!

Ah that's it so. Didn't even realise they were off. Wages should be in account in the morning. Wouldn't have been so concerned only for the fact that I'm heading to Electric Picnic this weekend and I thought it would be typical for there to be a mess up with the wages on this of all weekends...

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭Canyon86

Hi agore21,

Bank of Ireland process your company's wages when they are transferred to your account. Your wages may come through during the day; it does depend on how they are transferred by your employer.

Thanks
    Linda

Hi Linda,

I currently get my wages transferred to my bank account,

I would like to stop this process and colllect in person.

Could you advise me how i could do this?

Thanks

Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 18,584 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Canyon86 wrote: »
    Hi Linda,

I currently get my wages transferred to my bank account,

I would like to stop this process and colllect in person.

Could you advise me how i could do this?

Thanks

Stephen

You need to speak to your employer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi Stephen,

As kippy suggested, you will need to talk with your employer about this.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for posting,
    Graham

Advertisement