Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact

Options
  • 29-08-2012 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I applied for an overdraft on 365 online, someone called me about it and I called them back on Monday. and they were to come back to me and no one has?
    Can you help?

JB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi JB81,

Thanks for your query. Can you please PM us with your name, contact number and account holding branch and I will have someone look into this for you.

Thanks
    Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭JB81

Hi, i sent PM yesterday as requested. And no one has contacted me. I also am not able to PM anyone here from Bank Of Ireland today. Please advise?

Thanks
    JB

Hi JB,

Your PM was received and I passed your details on to our Loans Department yesterday. I'm checking into this with them now to see why you still haven't received a call. I'll get back to you here as soon as I have more info.

Thanks
    Pat

Hi JB,

I just wanted to let you know that you should be receiving a call this afternoon.

Pat

Advertisement