Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Established (originals) Dublin band seek guitarist and keys player

• 29-08-2012 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

We are an established Dublin based band seeking a guitarist and keys player.

We have a large fanbase and have played gigs including, Electric Picnic, Vantastival, Indiependence, Support slot to Ryan Sheridan, headline gigs in the Workmans Club and Upstairs in Whelans. We are a busy band and gig nearly every week. We have had glowing reviews from Hotpress, Goldenplec and Music Review Unsigned.

Our music is a mix of Rock / Pop / Soul.

We have recently recorded a new EP and expect to launch the first single in November.
    We are looking for professional people, who are able to learn our set within a few weeks and be comfortable gigging regularly. Our current set is about 10 songs. We would like to meet creative people who can have a hand in our song writing.

If you are interested, please get in touch and give us the following details:

Music Qualifications, not essential but preferred:
    Previous bands:
    Vocals: yes / no
    Links to any vids:

And please give any other details you may deem appropriate,

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭saffron22

32 year old guitarist living in Celbridge here.

Male

playing guitar since i was 12 or something.

Played in www.tenyearlull.com like yourselves hotpress gave us a nice review about a month ago but things imploded soon after.

you can here my own stuff at www.soundcloud.com/karlmoore29

That will give you a flavour for my playing though i play anything bar metal.

Gear wise

Gibson lps / fender strats / gibson es 137
    Orange / Marshall amps
    Wah / boost / Chorus / Tuner

I'd definitely be interested. Is this Fox E by any chance?

Cheers,

Karl

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭saffron22

If you youtube ten year lull Breathe you will see a video from my last band. I'm the guy with the blue guitar. You'll probably come across a king kong sessions too

Another one you can youtube is

gibson les paul standard 2012 fight for your right to rock model orange

• Registered Users Posts: 8 labrat101

Please PM for details -Auditions this week and next, thanks.

Still looking, if you know anyone that might be interested please send them our way..

Sorry, keys position filled.

• Advertisement

still looking

Advertisement