Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassin's Creed III

Options
  • 29-08-2012 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

Anyone else looking forward to this game or am I the only one? I am still unsure about whether this will be the best AC game yet, although the new features seem cool like dual-wielding weapons and climbing trees.

I've preordered the Join or Die Edition so I'll just have to wait till October 31 to try it out.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm a bit skeptical of it. I want it to be good, I really do. I'll be preordering the edition with the Connor statue.

The naval battles smack a bit too much like the den defence in AC: Brotherhood, and I'm not sure if the series' mechanics will work in a woodland area.

Hope I'm wrong though.

I also want to see more of Desmond in the game. It's about time they started expanding his story at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Big thread here about Assassin's Creed III :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

can't wait to play it and I hope its good.
    Still need to pre order it

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

only reason im getting this one is because the ara its set
    other wise i wouldnt of got it
    didnt like revelations
    number 2 and brotherhood were the best
    the first one i thought was great at the time but now just very repeitive in regards to missons
    so im hyped up for this one :D hope it turns out great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Stooped

Big thread here about Assassin's Creed III :)

I searched and all and that didn't even come up. Cheers :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement