Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch car that I'm insured on

Options
  • 29-08-2012 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm currently a liberty insurance customer and have 3 months left on my insurance in my own name for my own car. I was just wondering would it be possible for me to switch my insurance to another car even though I dont own that car?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Liberty Insurance: Philip

Hi Local Chap,

There may be a charge for this, depending on your own policy details and also how long is left on the policy. If you’d like us to look at your policy and advise how this might affect your policy / price, give us a call on 1890 89 1890. You can insure a car registered in your own name or the name of your spouse, civil partner, parents, common law partner or a lease company. If the vehicle is registered to anyone else we can’t provide a quote.

Hope this is of help to you!

Philip

Advertisement