Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calgary Hotel Recommendation

Options
  • 29-08-2012 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a nice/affordable/well located hotel for us to book for our first few days in Calgary while we are looking for a short term apartment.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Would you not try a hostel, there are 2 in Calgary the HI hostel and Wicked hostel both near the centre of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭memaul

Cheers JONJO,

I actually just booked the HI hostel about an hour ago.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Will be over in a few days myself, the price of renting a apartment is very high if your want to rent one by yourself so it looks like its back to houseshares for me:( which seem to be reasonable enough around $400-$600 Per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Hi hi,

Flights booked for the 14th Oct... eeek... Will prob be booking into acheap motel ourselves.

As for arranging viewings for places how did people manage emailing landlords or letting agencies to ask about arranging viewings for the day we arrive and day after? Does anyone know any agencies that would be helpful for a newly arrived couple?

Advertisement