Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you guys think the iphones price will come down?

• 29-08-2012 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Well people i thinking of buying an iphone(Iphone4,4s) on prepay for about €400 would be the limit.I was just wondering when a new iphone comes out, do the prices on the older models come down at all or should i just order me iphone today:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

answer to your title: nope it's a luxury item and thus will always be priced as one.

answer to your question, they will come down, but apple generally replenish old iphone stock with a same model iphone but severly cripple flash memory installed (8gb).

wait until they announced the new one and just buy it, you'll regret it if you buy a year old phone and everyone else has the latest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

not this year,and with christmas looming the prices could take a hike up..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

cant you get a new sim free iphone 4 for about €500? Might be a better bet

Or a 3gs for even less

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

Cheers guys might just get iphone 4 just one question is there big differences between iphone 4 and 4s besides the camera i think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

kevin2800 wrote: »
    Cheers guys might just get iphone 4 just one question is there big differences between iphone 4 and 4s besides the camera i think
    speed and siri.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

you'd be mad to buy an iphone now, get the 4S or new one in a matter of weeks
    http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/#iPhone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Yeah if your looking for a new iPhone wait because the next one is tipped to be released in Ireland in the next 4-5 weeks. You could get the 4S for €500. And they could possibly drop the iPhone 4 to €350 and replace the 3GS which is currently selling at that price.

Advertisement