Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pulled Pork

Options
  • 29-08-2012 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a pulled pork sandwich in Dublin? I recently had one in The Cheesecake Factory in Boston and it was delicious. I need more!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭HcksawJimDuggan

Aussie BBQ near portobello college.

Here's a link for a discount I got on an email earlier:
    http://www.dealrush.ie/deal.php?id=3044

Haven't been there yet but have heard good things about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭gar1234

aussie one is ok but the best one is in swords at the http://www.cocktavernswords.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

(have not yet had it and so cannot verify deliciousness but) Dux & Co just at the Ha'penny bridge, on the Southside side, have one.

Also pulled pork is not hard to make yourself (nice recipe in the cooking club) and nothing nicer than sitting in front of the tv giving yourself pork sweats with sandwiches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Dillinger's in Ranelagh also do it. Haven't ever ordered it, though, I just make my own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

(have not yet had it and so cannot verify deliciousness but) Dux & Co just at the Ha'penny bridge, on the Southside side, have one.

Also pulled pork is not hard to make yourself (nice recipe in the cooking club) and nothing nicer than sitting in front of the tv giving yourself pork sweats with sandwiches

Lovely, I'll be straight there when back to college :D Thanks for the replies!

• Advertisement
Advertisement