Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair dye.

Options
  • 29-08-2012 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any idea where I could pick up green and black hair dye?
    Temporary would be best.

Cheers peeps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

It is nearly impossible to get temporary colours, the only option really is hairspray, which you may be able to get in boots or Mulligans pharmacy.

You can get semi-permanent ones in Niall O' Reilly's or Salon Services (Which is a lot cheaper) and also in some salons through the city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭JenniFurr

If you're looking for temporary colour you may want to look up articles for a technique called "hair chalking"

This link is just one of many examples out there and it's probably cheaper than temporary dyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

The hair chalking is good but I'm looking for like Stargazer brand hair dye stuff. They have the funky colours and they only last about two months.
    Ah well, I'll have a troll around town tomorrow sure.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

The hair chalking is good but I'm looking for like Stargazer brand hair dye stuff. They have the funky colours and they only last about two months.
    Ah well, I'll have a troll around town tomorrow sure.
    Cheers.

Is that Black Widow place still in John Street? Might be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Nah. That's been closed for ages. Sad times.

• Advertisement

Star Gazer is semi not temporary and you can get it in that shop that does tshirts etc :) Just by where black widow used to be, not sure of the name of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭buttonteaser

if your not in a hurry you can order stargazer from ebay. takes a few days. i find la riche directions hair colour better than stargazer. you can get 2 pots of it for about 15 on ebay. iv used the alpine green and ebony. really good colours

if your not in a hurry you can order stargazer from ebay. takes a few days. i find la riche directions hair colour better than stargazer. you can get 2 pots of it for about 15 on ebay. iv used the alpine green and ebony. really good colours

I second that, Directions is great for lasting...Stargazer is good if you want to get rid of it quicker, it doesn't tend to be that intense.

Advertisement