Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 13

Options
  • 29-08-2012 1:56pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-cV4in0kh0 gamplay

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNnmAlEnUt0 trailer

so its that time of year again
    fifa 13 is on its way, looks better ( then again it looks better every year just depends how well it plays )

i for one cant wait
    its probably my most played game todate
    my fifa 12 broke 2 weeks ago because of my xbox so it keeps saying disc read error so im holding off buying it again since fifa 13 is so close

anyone else looking forward to this? i cant wait haha

*sorry if this thread has already been made, i used the search function but their has no offical chat threads been made of this only bargins and complaints of the price :pac:*

gameplay looks alot smoother then fifa 12 i think
    mechanics seemed to have changed abit , fifa 11 and fifa 12 were very similar so im hoping the game has a good few differences cause i hate buying the same game over again year after year (cod)

its out september 30th!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

But it doesn't look better, it runs pretty much the same. They've changed a few things this year with pro clubs and stuff like that but it offers very little over fifa 12. Ofc all the fanboys will buy it and won't care if there's any changes, but if you're not a fanboy and don't want to pay 50 quid for a newer fifa 12 then PES is worth a shot this year. It's actually not that bad and Become a Legend is a great single player experience that I really wish was in fifa the past three years I've bought it.

Hopefully FIFA 14 offers better features and brings something new to the experience.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

SaulGoode9 wrote: »

never came up on my search haha
    ah sure doesnt hurt to have it here as well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

But it doesn't look better, it runs pretty much the same. They've changed a few things this year with pro clubs and stuff like that but it offers very little over fifa 12. Ofc all the fanboys will buy it and won't care if there's any changes, but if you're not a fanboy and don't want to pay 50 quid for a newer fifa 12 then PES is worth a shot this year. It's actually not that bad and Become a Legend is a great single player experience that I really wish was in fifa the past three years I've bought it.

Hopefully FIFA 14 offers better features and brings something new to the experience.

i wouldnt say fanboys
    most people just like fifa
    with the new game coming out every year means more people will move onto the new game
    i agree though pes this year is going to be a big competitor, i used to love pes years ago with all the made names ha
    east london and all that haha
    this year though looks very well, its like a fresh feel to football games, played the demo i loved it
    but waiting for the fifa13 demo to make a decision
    but its worth a buy definitly

• Registered Users Posts: 23 StevenGuiry

Anyone got a spare online pass code or anyone that doesn't play online? Please I lost mine before I entered it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Anyone got a spare online pass code or anyone that doesn't play online? Please I lost mine before I entered it :(
    Know a friend who don't hav internet will be meeting him Sunday pm 2morro evening if not sorted and ill try get it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,350 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Manager mode is certainly better this year

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Games >> PES/FIFA

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement