Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menupages Voucher?

Options
  • 29-08-2012 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭

So I bought a menupages voucher on monday, the day before the deal closed. Made reservation with the restaurant in question for this evening and...no voucher yet! Next to impossible to talk to anybody, emails are unanswered and calls go through to mailboxes all the time...:mad: Anyone have any suggestions? (aside from not buy a menupages deal voucher again?) :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    So I bought a menupages voucher on monday, the day before the deal closed. Made reservation with the restaurant in question for this evening and...no voucher yet! Next to impossible to talk to anybody, emails are unanswered and calls go through to mailboxes all the time...:mad: Anyone have any suggestions? (aside from not buy a menupages deal voucher again?) :D

Did you check your spam folder? I bought a deal yesterday and they emailed me the voucher code straight away, it appears to be an automatic thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Galadriel wrote: »
    Did you check your spam folder? I bought a deal yesterday and they emailed me the voucher code straight away, it appears to be an automatic thing.

All sorted now, rang the restaurant and they got onto menupages who then called me back straight away...turns out the voucher was in my spam...little crimson now :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    All sorted now, rang the restaurant and they got onto menupages who then called me back straight away...turns out the voucher was in my spam...little crimson now :o

At least you got it sorted, enjoy your meal, mines tomorrow night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Galadriel wrote: »
    At least you got it sorted, enjoy your meal, mines tomorrow night :)

hahaha its actually for my parents (last of the big spenders me, 29euro :rolleyes:) and didn't want them to be horribly embarrassed at the restaurant when they arrived with no voucher :) Hope you enjoy yours ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 llc

I have used menupages several times and I have to say I have been satisfied every time both with menupages and the restaurants.

However last time, the restaurant said the deal was over and referred me to menupages. After a couple of emails to menupages they were able to sort it out prompty and to my satisfaction. They gave me a voucher for the same value for another restaurant.
    So I will continue to use menupages.

• Advertisement
Advertisement