Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Providing a chest x-ray cert for a NZ visa

• 29-08-2012 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

I'm going to NZ next year, probably get there around June or July, for no more then 12 months. Before I get there I'm traveling for 6/7 months from Mumbai, India to Singapore (taking in Thailand, Laos, Nam, Cambodia and Malaysia). It seems that as I'm going to be in these locations for 6 months and that they're not on the low incidence tuberculosis list I have to provide a chest x-ray cert.

Has anyone done this before. I think I'll get it done in either Malaysia or Singapore. What's the cost of getting this done? Does it take long to get the cert?

Also while i'm at it... Should I apply for my working/holiday visa now before I start my travels in 2 months or should I do it sometime early next year when I can include this x-ray cert?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

I think you only have a year to actually enter NZ once you are granted the WHV but I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

So in that case i'm going to have to apply while i'm away anyway?

I think i'm just overreacting about the whole thing and thinking way to much into it

Advertisement