Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mono (of Japan) - Irish dates in December

Options
  • 29-08-2012 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Mono have just tweeted the European dates for their World Tour. Some Irish gigs in there:

4/12 - Mandela Hall, Belfast
    5/12 - Cyprus Avenue, Cork
    6/12 - Button Factory, Dublin.

All tour dates here:
    http://www.monoishere.com/tour-dates/

Really looking forward to seeing them. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Excellent, I'll definitely be popping along.

I'll be curious to see if they'll bring along the orchestra they're recording their new album with, that could be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭AhrSkidar

Blowfish wrote: »
    Excellent, I'll definitely be popping along.

I'll be curious to see if they'll bring along the orchestra they're recording their new album with, that could be interesting.

Judging by the recent clips on YouTube I don't think the orchestra is touring with them.

Still sounds really good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 kilgannon

Saw they were playing this morning and I immediately got tickets. This will be amazing. A huge amount of great gigs are coming up in the next few months. hopefully the scene will pick up a good bit in Dublin. For a few months there I wished that I lived in Belfast or Manchester (eyehategod and Ramesses playing recently)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

I saw them in London with the orchestra. It was amazing. Not sure if i'll catch them here or possibly in London again.

Advertisement