Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good & Reliable letting agent in South Dublin

Options
  • 29-08-2012 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good, reliable letting agent to manage a property I own in the South Co Dublin region? I am currently in discussions with someone in Remax - has anyone else used these before? Have also been told to use Dublinlettings.com but they actually charge the same % as Remax and don't include some services Remax would like extra property inspections during the year.

Anyone have any recommendations for me? This is the first time I've used a letting agent so just want to be careful who I end up using.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Clive

I can't give any recommendations from the landlord's side of things, but as a tenant I can tell you that I skip over any ads with the dublinlettings.com logo.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Singer73

There's an independent guy I have been using the past couple of years. Couldn't recommend him highly enough. I was doing it myself before then - the whole this is so much less hassle now. Recommended him to my sister too, and she is delighted with him. Send me a PM and I'll give you his number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

I would also avoid a Rathmines based agency ending with & Associates. Had a nightmare experience with them.

Advertisement