Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended architects in around limerick

• 29-08-2012 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there. I'm looking for a recommended architect for a remodel of an existing house (in the countryside) and the addition of an extension. I'm looking for someone with a good eye for detail but won't break the bank. The site has great scope and needs a good architect to take advantage of all it's attributes. If anyone has any suggestions please post or PM me.

I know this question was posted previously, but as all of the replies were by PM, I could not access them.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56 ✭✭niallf

Hello, Im also looking for a recommended architect in the Co.Limerick area. The job is to remodel an existing bungalow that had a few extentions build on at the back over the years.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for highjacking your thread Nudnig, have you got any pms?

Niall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,270 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Guys, could I ask you to post in this thread in the same format as the other posts. It will get a bit more attention there. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement