Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shared Accommodation

Options
  • 29-08-2012 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I have just moved to Wicklow and am looking to rent a room in a house in the Charlesland area as I hear its a good area. Was wondering if anyone would agree? And if you know anyone looking to rent out a room, there is a few advertised on daft but a little out of my budget.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

You should give Kennedy Wright a shout. They're the managing agents for most of the development, if not all of it now. They're estate agents too and should know of any rental opportunities.

Also, if you're out this direction, there are notices up in Superquinn for rooms to let. Might be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Honestly!

Eponymous wrote: »
    You should give Kennedy Wright a shout. They're the managing agents for most of the development, if not all of it now. They're estate agents too and should know of any rental opportunities.

Also, if you're out this direction, there are notices up in Superquinn for rooms to let. Might be worth a look.

Superquinn OK but people don't advertise rooms with agents, bad enough paying fees for everything else!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

Hi,

I have just moved to Wicklow and am looking to rent a room in a house in the Charlesland area as I hear its a good area. Was wondering if anyone would agree? And if you know anyone looking to rent out a room, there is a few advertised on daft but a little out of my budget.
    P.m sent

Advertisement