Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 White Controller Cheap?

Options
  • 29-08-2012 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I'm looking for a white PS3 controller on the cheap. The problem is I want to buy it off a genuine dealer as I know about the fake ones on eBay and amazon.

Any tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

B2deF wrote: »
    I'm looking for a white PS3 controller on the cheap. The problem is I want to buy it off a genuine dealer as I know about the fake ones on eBay and amazon.

Any tips?

Try www.adverts.ie .. Seen someone selling one for 25euro not so long ago.. Adverts is part of boards.ie to so just login with your boards.ie details..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

There was a website up the north selling them recently in red, blue etc for under 20 iirc. got one myself for the young lad and it works perfectly, although feeling very very slightly chunky / clunky/ Just different in some way. Maybe it was just the feel of a newer controller.
    Ill see if i can find the address

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

It was www.checkoutnow.com but the site has since been closed down. They were 12.99 sterling

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭B2deF

They must be fakes at that price

Advertisement