Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what Irish women like

• 29-08-2012 4:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 130 ✭✭

Ladies, if out in a pub or club do you like to be approached by a guy? Or is it annoying? Obviously I don't mean been approached by an annoying drunk but a normal guy who has only had one or two drinks and just likes you. Would you give him signals to approach first? (random approach might be off putting especially if you are just out for a drink with friends?)

Or do you prefer to approach guys you like yourselves?
    (I've lived in sweden only for a few months and if women liked me there they approached me and have been generally very open, friendly, self assured etc.. which is really nice)

Or do you prefer to meet a guy through friends rather than the pubs?

If you get talking to a guy you like and there is chemistry etc.. what do you like to talk about? how would you like the conversation to go?

Really appreciate some honest advice as i'm sure many guys here would as well.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

They like confidence, you are not coming across that way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

from my past experiences, don't approach a girl when drunk and comment on their massive tits, it will not go down well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

Really appreciate some honest advice as i'm sure many guys here would as well.

Oh dont worry you've come to the right place for honest advice...

*he he he he he :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

They like a strong man. When you shake a womans hand for the first time, squeeze it really hard but pretend its just your normal strength... they'll be really impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

FFS, these sort of threads are very annoying. Women are just (in a good way) human beings. Stop being afraid of girls and just behave normally to them is the best way. If you see a girl you like just go up and say hello :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

If ye want to be a courtin' an Irish woman watch the "Quiet Man" for some tips - follow that formula and you'll be grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I suspect you're some sort of foreign spy gathering intel on how to steal our wimmins.

Well, you won't find any intel here I can tell ya.

I'll tell you a secret about women....
    they're all different

I know! Imagine!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement