Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has anyone got these

Options
  • 29-08-2012 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi

I'm at the moment doing some home improvements and am looking at the following two options and the reasons I think they may work/improve my home

1 a liquid concrete floor
    (I have a sun room off/going a cross the back of the house it has a concrete floor)
    wishing to join the kitchen area and sun room with same floor (kitchen has wooden floor boards and is slightly lower then the sun room's concrete floor) hence the reason I'm not keen to install regular 60x60 or 60x30 tiles in case they lift at the join of kitchen and sun room

Has anyone had one installed? and if so how successful was it and is it the a high polish on it

2 Glass (toughen) splash backs for kitchen been laid on to a granite counter top have been quoted up to 1200e what happens if the walls were not straight and are they as attractive as they seem over regular kitchen tiles

Any help/ comments/advise if you have had them done in your home would be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Hi

I'm at the moment doing some home improvements and am looking at the following two options and the reasons I think they may work/improve my home

1 a liquid concrete floor
    (I have a sun room off/going a cross the back of the house it has a concrete floor)
    wishing to join the kitchen area and sun room with same floor (kitchen has wooden floor boards and is slightly lower then the sun room's concrete floor) hence the reason I'm not keen to install regular 60x60 or 60x30 tiles in case they lift at the join of kitchen and sun room

Has anyone had one installed? and if so how successful was it and is it the a high polish on it

2 Glass (toughen) splash backs for kitchen been laid on to a granite counter top have been quoted up to 1200e what happens if the walls were not straight and are they as attractive as they seem over regular kitchen tiles

Any help/ comments/advise if you have had them done in your home would be much appreciated :)

Where's the bargin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

You might get a better answer here :)

Advertisement