Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you wear tracksuits?

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

mauzo wrote: »
    You actually can't, a few minutes before that I fell off a stool and poured my ice cream toppings all over myself....
    My friend kept making me laugh about it so I ended up spraying chocolate ice cream all over the place and crying with laughter.

So I was walking around in a scruffy tracksuit :o

The tracksuit was the least of your appearance worries :p We'll get you a bib for your birthday ;)

I am in me trackies on the couch at the mo and I have to say they are very comfortable

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Well my point is if it takes the same amount of time to put on tracksuit bottoms as it does to put on jeans why not dress well and put on the jeans?

and don't start me on leggings!

That's the thing: not everyone's definition of "dressing well" is the same. For most people, jeans look better than tracksuits, the opposite for others, and some people don't care either.

Personally I prefer jeans too, but wouldn't care about being seen wearing a tracksuit, and would have no problem wearing one to go to the shops, or popping into the supermarket after a run.

I definitely wouldn't bat an eyelid at anyone I passed wearing a tracksuit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

I wear a massive pair of fake tits around the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭The Radiator

No because I'm not a scobe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

I laughed so hard at that!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

mauzo wrote: »
    I laughed so hard at that!!!!!

I was chuckling at the thought myself. :)

Sometimes I surprise even myself with the nonsense that comes out of my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Have never worn a tracksuit in my entire life!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

No because I'm not a scobe
    I'll have to stop wearing them to college, to the gym, AND to the track then. Just because you think only knackers wear them.

Life. Ruined.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

That's the funnest thing I've seen all day. An absolute classic! :D Thanks Chuck.

On topic: No I don't.

]No because I'm not a scobe I'llhave to stop wearing them to college, to the gym, AND to the track then. Just because you think only knackers wear them.

Life. Ruined.

To be honest if you have been wearing tracksuits all this time then you're life is probably already ruined. The only people who would even consider to give you a second glance are those who live in inner city council estates or other recognised scumholes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I'll have to stop wearing them to college, to the gym, AND to the track then. Just because you think only knackers wear them.

Sounds like you never take it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

I've worn a track suit. When I ran track back in high school.

To be honest if you have been wearing tracksuits all this time then you're life is probably already ruined. The only people who would even consider to give you a second glance are those who live in inner city council estates or other recognised scumholes.
    All of what time?

By the way, my life was ruined the second I decided to reply to your oh so witty and informative post. Since I've hit rock bottom, sticks and stones etc.

humbert wrote: »
    Sounds like you never take it off.
    Sounds like you have a problem, PAL. One too many tracksuit wearers have shown you up in any number of sports, maybe?

All of what time?

By the way, my life was ruined the second I decided to reply to your oh so witty and informative post. Since I've hit rock bottom, sticks and stones etc.

Sounds like you have a problem, PAL. One too many tracksuit wearers have shown you up in any number of sports, maybe?

It seems as though you are having trouble coming to terms with the fact that you are indeed, a knacker. I suppose it is to be expected from those of uneducated, short-tempered, half-wit and abusive backgrounds with a reputation of emotional repression

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I suppose it's my own fault for entering the 400m relay in jeans and a pair of moccasins.

It seems as though you are having trouble coming to terms with the fact that you are indeed, a knacker. I suppose it is to be expected from those of uneducated, short-tempered, half-wit and abusive backgrounds with a reputation of emotional repression
    Or maybe, just maybe, you are having your own personal crisis at this present time. Your view on society has become irrelevant through my eyes, and your struggle to back this up has left you trying to do the one thing that will always make you lose ground in a keyboard-warrior argument: trying to attack the poster. Good luck with that, seeing as it will never work.

My un-educated self shall return to college, and my level 8 degree studies in two weeks, while you still get to grips with an argument loss.
    I suppose it's my own fault for entering the 400m relay in jeans and a pair of moccasins.
    Ah those are out of season these days, man! Its all about the chinos and open-toed sandals now (no socks, of course).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

It kinda is in fairness. I mean moccasins were never up to the job really. A good pair of steel toe cap boots would have suited much better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭12gauge dave

How can ya never of worn a pair of tracksuit bottoms in the year 2012? Anyone under 35 especially?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭PandaX9

I wear tracksuit bottoms at home, because let's face it, it's hard to comfortably lounge about on the couch after a long day in jeans. Jeans have no give :/ I mean proper jeans, not all this stretch nonsense.

Wouldn't wear tracksuit bottoms on a day out though, I'd feel as though I was being lazy with my appearance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭srm23

yoyo wrote: »
    When a person shows up to court on a murder charge in a suit are they automatically a better person?

yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

How can ya never of worn a pair of tracksuit bottoms in the year 2012? Anyone under 35 especially?
    I'm 19 and I never have, except to the gym a few times. Even if I'm just popping to a shop, I have to have a shower and be properly dressed. Wouldn't leave the house in a tracksuit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

brummytom wrote: »
    I'm 19 and I never have, except to the gym a few times. Even if I'm just popping to a shop, I have to have a shower and be properly dressed. Wouldn't leave the house in a tracksuit.

My God. :eek:

Advertisement