Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Country Sports

• 29-08-2012 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Carlow Country Sports
    13A Deerpark Business Park
    Dublin Rd
    Carlow
    059 9173320

Could anyone confirm if this shop is still operating......

Tia, Goosie.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭sako75 hunter

Iwas up there the weekend the borris game fair was on, there was a poster on the door saying they were closed down. There was a number on the poster but didnt take it down. Meself and the lad i was with called up to atlantic shooting, (dont ask me what part of the town its in) seems like a great shop, has alot of gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Goosie

Thanks for that Sako.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

They were a complete waste of time when they were there, and had very limited stock if any when you went in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭snipe02

went to atlantic with my gun and was offered 150 for a trade in went to another place and got 5 hundred for it if your in carlow ya may aswell drop out to mcullagh sports in bagnalstown by far the soundest gundealer ya will ever come across about ten mins drive away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭snipe02

homerhop wrote: »
    They were a complete waste of time when they were there, and had very limited stock if any when you went in.
    that lads father has a gun shop in kilkenny has a lot of gear but hes way overpriced

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭lee70

snipe02 wrote: »
    that lads father has a gun shop in kilkenny has a lot of gear but hes way overpriced
    I thought that. But when I asked them if they had anything to do with the KK shop the young lad there said they had nothing to do with them. I found them a bit pricey. Went only once don't think I'd ever use them.

Advertisement