Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 5-a-side.. All welcome - sign up here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭QUINN1888

1. Oranbhoy67
    2. Kerrycan.
    3. Joebhoy
    4. Joebhoy+1
    5. joeoh
    6. nidge weasal
    7. Reb
    8. Reb +1
    9. Kerrycan.+1
    10.Kerrycan.+2
    11.Joebhoy+2
    12.QUINN1888

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭nidge weasal

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    Richard and his 2 mates are needing a lift from town .. (preferably from the court or from blacks centra 24 hr shop ) for tomorrow .. can anyone let me know either thru here or PM if they can help out thank you

I can do that. 7.45 at blacks ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

I can do that. 7.45 at blacks ok?

think i might have a lift for them but check but check back before tomoro night just incase

1. Oranbhoy67
    2. Kerrycan.
    3. Joebhoy
    4. Joebhoy+1
    5. Joebhoy+2
    6. nidge weasal
    7. Reb
    8. Reb +1
    9. Kerrycan.+1
    10.QUINN1888

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭QUINN1888

sorry folks injured myself last night

1. Oranbhoy67
    2. Kerrycan.
    3. Joebhoy
    4. Joebhoy+1
    5. Joebhoy+2
    6. nidge weasal
    7. Reb
    8. Reb +1
    9. Kerrycan.+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

1. Oranbhoy67
    2. Kerrycan.
    3. Joebhoy
    4. Joebhoy+1
    5. Joebhoy+2
    6. nidge weasal
    7. Reb
    8. Reb +1
    9. Kerrycan.+1
    10. Flibbles

Last 3 times I've played I've gone over my ankle, so let's see how this goes!

1. Oranbhoy67
    2. Kerrycan.
    3. Joebhoy
    4. Joebhoy+1
    5. Joebhoy+2
    6. nidge weasal
    7. Reb
    8. Reb +1
    9. Kerrycan.+1
    10.Kerrycan +2
    11. Flibbles

*edit just saw flibbles sign up after i posted .. if we can get one more Flibbles you can play otherwise we will have uneven teams mate so cmon guys one more

Nidge can you get those 3 lads after all, it wont be richard but his 2 mates from last week and another lad they will be at the front door of blacks at 7:45.. you will prob have to get out give them a shout cos they wont know you :)

Sounds dodgy, yeah grand, I'll do it!

nothing dodgy just 3 foreign lads who want a game but have no transport & im trying to get them together thru Richard who is working this week ..added to that there is the call offs ..the logistics of trying to get it all together this week has been a nightmare and a half!

all for the love of a wee kickabout :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Flibbles

I'm out, next week it is!

Flibbles wrote: »
    I'm out, next week it is!

sorry about that, get your name down nice & early, will be good to have you back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,293 ✭✭✭Reberetta

Hey Joe, can you get Flibbles to play as my guy just called to say he might not make it now. Sorry bout late notice.

Reberetta wrote: »
    Hey Joe, can you get Flibbles to play as my guy just called to say he might not make it now. Sorry bout late notice.

Flibbles??

Yeah the guy who just pulled out. Do you not have his number or anything? My guy just called at half five.

i dont have have his number id need to hope he checks this again.. is your plus one definitely out? .. unbelievable this week the amount of pull outs . we really need to be as close to 100% as possible before posting lads

Reb if we dont get anyone then you will have to pull out im afraid and we will have to go for four a side :(

He's says he got a meeting and will get to footy as quickly as he can maybe 8:15 or 8:25 but if that's no good, let me know.

yeah that`ll do as long as u dont mind waiting till he turns up to play so we can balance the teams

1. Oranbhoy67
    2. Kerrycan.
    3. Joebhoy
    4. Joebhoy+1
    5. Joebhoy+2
    6. nidge weasal
    7. Kerrycan.+1
    8.Kerrycan +2

Listen lads im calling tonights game off .. to go from 12 players yesterday to 8 today is beyond ridiculous .. great night for it as well .. you really need to be as sure as possible that not only are you going to play but that your friends are too.. we had 11 all day then as soon as the spare lad ( who wanted a game) pulls out we get a call off.. at 5 30!!

Ive had a week of ringing & texting & posting here non-stop to try and get this organised and when it finally seems settled and on this happens!!

From now on anyone that wants to play have to post their own names and the names of their friends and not be contacting me to do it.. and also have to be responsible for if their friends are playing or not.. ie ring/txt your friend and remind and them there is a game on . . do not sit waiting for them to call you.

also need to look into banning anyone in future who continually lets us down.

Well that's a disappointment.

yeah an understatement on such a good night too!

everyone really needs to get more organised and on that note ill kick off next weeks list and note to anyone not to post unless -barring injury or illness- that they are 100% certain that they will be available to play

1 Oranbhoy67

2. nidge weasal

• Registered Users Posts: 23 JoeyBhoy7

1 Oranbhoy67
    2. Joeybhoy
    3. Joeybhoy +1
    4. Joeybhoy +2

• Registered Users Posts: 23 JoeyBhoy7

1 Oranbhoy67
    2. Joeybhoy
    3. Joeybhoy +1
    4. Joeybhoy +2
    5. Nidgeweasel

1 Oranbhoy67
    2. Joeybhoy
    3. Joeybhoy +1
    4. Joeybhoy +2
    5. nidgeweasel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

1. Oranbhoy67
    2. Kerrycan.
    3. Joebhoy
    4. Joebhoy+1
    5. Joebhoy+2
    6. nidge weasal
    7. Kerrycan.+1
    8.Kerrycan +2
    Throwing the toys out of the pram is not really that clever.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭DevilTheBit

Hey, I've just moved up to lkenny and was looking to play soccer one night a week, I'll be honest and i'm not great but enjoy a good game, would ye have room for me?
    What days do ye play?

Hey, I've just moved up to lkenny and was looking to play soccer one night a week, I'll be honest and i'm not great but enjoy a good game, would ye have room for me?
    What days do ye play?

Hi mate off course you can, no problem! everyone is welcome all that we ask is if that you cant make it that you notify us ASAP

We play every Tuesday at 8pm ,, the cost varies depending on how many players we can get from 3 euro 50c if we can get 6 a side, to 4 euro for 5 a side.

We play at boals goals 5 a side complex

If you want to play any week (including this Tuesday) just copy & paste the above list and add your own username on it!

And dont worry about your level of playing there is no messi`s down there on a Tuesday night! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭DevilTheBit

Nice one, thanks for that. Yip I'd be up for a game Tuesday if there's room.

1. Oranbhoy67
    2. Kerrycan.
    3. Joebhoy
    4. Joebhoy+1
    5. Joebhoy+2
    6. nidge weasal
    7. Kerrycan.+1
    8.Kerrycan +2
    9.DevilTheBit