Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Creatures.!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

McHughs in both Kilbarrick and Artane have it. Martins in Fairview but it can be a bit hit and miss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 75 ✭✭ShaneK101

Martyn1989 wrote: »
    McHughs in both Kilbarrick and Artane have it. Martins in Fairview but it can be a bit hit and miss.

Both of them dont have it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

We, at Noreast(Importers), need time to get it back in stock. There was a buyout of the brewery and it put everything back so we are just waiting on our delivery and it sails over to us so it takes quite a while. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I know the thread is a year old so hopefully its not too old to use.

Anyone seen Little Creatures Pale ale recently in Dublin or anywhere on the island?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

It's definitely available in the north -- last place I saw it was in The Brewer's House in Donaghmore a few months ago. I wouldn't go out of my way for it when there's Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Galway Hooker and the like readily available, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭ciaran76

BeerNut wrote: »
    It's definitely available in the north -- last place I saw it was in The Brewer's House in Donaghmore a few months ago. I wouldn't go out of my way for it when there's Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, Galway Hooker and the like readily available, though.

Thanks as always Beernut.
    Its not for me but a friend so wanted to try surprise them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I'll just chime in for an update. Noreast Beers have a brand new product list as of yesterday and we have taken Little Creatures off of it. We just cannot get the product anymore so unless somebody else south of the border is going to get it in from somewhere then I wouldn't know what to tell you.

Advertisement