Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laundry at Thomond

Options
  • 29-08-2012 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

In my accommodation pack there was a flier offering packages for laundry but I was wondering how much would it cost if you were to avoid the pack and just buy when you needed them? If I was to buy by semester then it would cost a bit over €6.50 a week just to wash and dry my clothes and that seems a bit much =/

If there's somewhere cheaper nearby (is it the same at Dromroe?) then I wouldn't mind walking there with my laundry but I don't fancy lugging it back to Cork if I have to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

6 euro for a load,drying them is free

• Registered Users Posts: 37 NiaBlack

Well that's a bit steep =/ I only had to pay €4.50 to wash and dry when I did a summer course at DCU a few years ago. Their machines were twice the size too :rolleyes: I guess I'll manage.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I go home most weekends so that means I only have todo a wash about once every 3/4 weeks so its not so bad. It used to be €5 then went up to 6 which is annoying.

Advertisement