Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE] USB Arcade Stick

Options
  • 29-08-2012 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Its a USB Stick, found it after doing a clearout

Joystick.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Handy for someone who wants to enjoy the likes of Mame etc on a laptop

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

EnterNow wrote: »
    Handy for someone who w ants to enjoy the likes of Mame etc on a laptop
    Hey , might be interested , are you looking for anything in particular for it.?..
    I might be doing a clearout of a few decent ps1 and gamecube games if thats of any interest
    Might be handy for doing the youtube vids as my current one is. Feckin LOUD!:)

Dr Bob wrote: »
    Hey , might be interested , are you looking for anything in particular for it.?..
    I might be doing a clearout of a few decent ps1 and gamecube games if thats of any interest

Not looking for anything in particular man, just eager enough to move this & the N64 games on. Sure throw your offer out there :)

Not looking for anything in particular man, just eager enough to move this & the N64 games on. Sure throw your offer out there :)
    Grand , ive realised that I have a load of gc games I have no desire whatsover to play(mariocart dd, resi evils ,donkey konga and a load of others , ) ill do up a list this evening and see if any appeal to you.

right had a quick look , I've Donkey konga (plus drums) Mario Cart DD, Resident evil, Tony Hawks 4 and Medal of Honour Rising Sun and European Assault.
    Let us know if any of them tickle your fancy !

• Advertisement

right had a quick look , I've Donkey konga (plus drums) Mario Cart DD, Resident evil, Tony Hawks 4 and Medal of Honour Rising Sun and European Assault.

Mario Kart DD will do the job man. Let me just double check I don't actually have it though

Mario Kart DD will do the job man. Let me just double check I don't actually have it though
    No worries ,if you want it ill be out your way on sunday if its any use.

No worries ,if you want it ill be out your way on sunday if its any use.

Cool, pm me to sort out times etc.

Thats the USB Stick for Mario Kart Double Dash

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement