Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser - Call to house for wedding party

Options
  • 29-08-2012 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My friend is getting married next summer (Saturday the 1st June 2013).

She is looking for a hairdresser that will call out to her house in Dunmore East to do her hair and also the three bridesmaids... possibly more as im sure others from the wedding will want some form of upstyle etc.

She has rang a few women and they have weddings that day etc so she is just trying to get organised so its sorted.

Can anybody reccommend a hairdresser thats good at upstyles that would travel out to the Brides house?

Thanks in advance guys, any recommendations be greatly appreciated. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

I had Beauty Team come to the hotel the morning of my wedding.. the hairdresser with them at the time was a man, he's recently opened up hios own salon but his name escapes me! He's in this weeks Waterford Today if thats any help? He was great, upstyles were great, I'd receommend him to anyone. ring Beauty Team. they have a website beautyteam.ie you should get all the info on there

HTH:)

Advertisement