Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ummmmmhhhhhhhhhhh the belly

Options
  • 29-08-2012 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

he guys

i am a 28 year old i am 5'11

inthe last 2 years i have gone from a size 30 in pants to a size 34

i also seem to have a belly that i am soooooooooooo ashamed of.. i walk every day i dont eat that much really and i still manage to not lose a thing... i went threw a ruff patch 2 years ago and that i think just made me bigger everyone says o u look great with the weight but i go out with friends and i have to hold in my belly all night or lean over and cross my hand infront of it.... in fairness its not bad but everything i was i am not i was lean to the point people asked did i go gym also i had a six pack etc

how do i get my body back to the way it was n will i have FLAB??????????? my legs have stretch marks n i have just about my ass what people call love handles do they go? or does the skin hang down..... p.s i am not in a position to pay for a gym............ many thanks

Advertisement