Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Island Train St

Options
  • 29-08-2012 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

If I get a train from Little Island into the city centre, is there somewhere to buy a ticket at Little Island? Sometimes there isn't anywhere to buy a ticket. If not, will I get fined if I don't have a ticket or can I buy it at Kent Station?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Normally there's a conductor that goes around anyway if I remember correctly,he'll sell you one and ya you can buy a ticket in kent station too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

there's one ticket machine in Little Island, inside the waiting area on the side with all the buildings. it's fairly well marked. I strongly suggest getting a ticket from the machine. you're very likely to be fined without one.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

there is a ticket machine in little island (2 years since i last used the station but should still be there). if it is closed off, just tell them in they city if they stop you then you can pay your fare there

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

Great, thanks for all the replies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

stevexo wrote: »
    there is a ticket machine in little island (2 years since i last used the station but should still be there). if it is closed off, just tell them in they city if they stop you then you can pay your fare there

Ticket machine in Little Island was robbed a while back(over a year). Where it's supposed to be is still there though.

Not sure if they replaced it since.

• Advertisement
Advertisement