Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sync books to ipod

• 29-08-2012 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi

I am hoping someone can help me - please before I go mad

I purchased a book for my child about the London Olympics and downloaded it. I can see the book in my itunes library. I have set up my ipod to sync all books but when I sync the book isn't on the ipod.

I've tried rebooting both the ipod and the laptop but it doesn't fix the issue. Other books I've downloaded are sync to the ipod just not the one that actually cost money!

I have Googled this and one suggestion was to download the book again from within the app on the iPod. But when I try this I can't find the book in the "purchased" section in the app.

Am I going mad?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭The Big Gig

Are you signed in to the iTunes store with same account as was used to purchase book?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭molly111

Yes - I use the same iTunes account for the iPod and the iPhone

Advertisement