Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budgetair.ie

Options
  • 29-08-2012 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Anyway ever book flights with these before? Seen cheap flights to Calgary for 470 euro. Never heard of them before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭jiminho

Hey,

Was about to book with them aswel last week but decided not to after the amount of bad reviews I read. I know online reviews need to be taken with a pinch of salt as the majority of people who do write them are either very satisfied or extremely dissatisfied but a continuing theme i got from them was that they appear to over book flights a lot and don't offer alternative dates or refunds when you find out. Also, I noticed that the day i was looking at, the flights offered by budgetair.ie were the exact same time and stopover desination as aer lingus (dublin-chicago with aer lingus and chicago-calgary with american airlines). Take from that what you will but i don't know how they were reducing the price by €300 from the airline that i was actually going to travel with.

In the end i just booked with aer lingus. They were the second cheapest option and at least now we have peace of mind.

G'luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Anybody try contacting them lately? Their phone lines seem to be down?

Edit: working now!

Advertisement