Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Insert Stove with Back Boiler

• 29-08-2012 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Am looking for some advice on insert stoves with back boilers. I am currently looking at 2 but not sure which to go with. The Esse 350 SE and the Stratford Ecoboiler EB12i. It is hard to get reviews on either of them. Would really like to know if any one has experience on either of these or any others. Ant suggestions or advice would be really appreciated.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I'll move this to the plumbing and heating forum where the guys there should be able to offer some advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 happymummy3

thanks v much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭emg74

Don't know about the Stratford Ecoboiler EB12i insert version but we installed a standalone version of this stove earlier in the summer - The Stratford Ecoboiler EB12, so far we are delighted with it. Very easy to control, big fire box but yet very efficient on fuel. Actually looking forward to really trying it out in the winter. It seems well made and is nice to look at too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭moonbloom

Am looking for some advice on insert stoves with back boilers. I am currently looking at 2 but not sure which to go with. The Esse 350 SE and the Stratford Ecoboiler EB12i. It is hard to get reviews on either of them. Would really like to know if any one has experience on either of these or any others. Ant suggestions or advice would be really appreciated.
    Thanks
    I am just wondering how you got on and what you decided on eventually. I am cosidering both of these options too. I have an open fire with back boiler in sitting room, we use every night, topped up with oil. We also light open fire in kitchen every night in the winter. I want to put a back boiler in the kitchen. Plumber informed us we can have a three way cylinder that can use oil and both fires. May not need oil at all at that rate or emersion. I think the insert will be neater looking than a stove but is there as much heat to the room with an insert as with a stove. The insert would be neater looking. My sister is really impressed with her Stratford stove. I heard good report from Esse also

Advertisement