Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls at UCC

Options
  • 29-08-2012 9:50pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16

I'm from Wexford and have recently been offered Commerce at UCC. But I'm just wondering will it be easy to pick up the birds here?? They're probably pretty smart in this course. Which course is the best for picking up girls?? I'd imagine Arts because, well... I need not say. What I'm asking is what's the sex life around campus life. Would there be many parties/societies to get laid in.. and where?? I'm sure commerce is the course for me but what about the women???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Wondering where "the birds" are is not an appropriate topic for this forum. Boards has a UCC forum - I'd recommend reading the charter of any before posting to ensure your post is appropriate there (charters are stickied at the top of the front page).

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement