Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thread closed

• 29-08-2012 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

-

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Stew!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

You do gymnastics in PE??? WTF :confused:
    Are you Russian by any chance? Or Chinese?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭WhimSock

No dice. Do the class, fatty!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

You've got to be kidding me. Other kids suck at "school work" but they can't elect to do sports all day. Practice and generally getting a bit fitter and stronger will improve your sporting ability. School is ideally supposed to teach life skills as well as academic skills. One of those life skills is how to stay healthy - exercise isn't just for your double pe class, it's something you should do every day. Another skill is being able to apply yourself to the task at hand - even a task you hate.

I really hope this is a wind up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

Sorry, double post. My bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭BobbyPropane

Yep. You scared em off. Nice going repliers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Ridiculous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

I hated it back in the day too and made excuse after excuse. But later in life I kinda regretted not giving it a better shot when I was younger. It would have been great for me.

So my advice would be to just do it. You dont have to be good at it and its unlikely your gonna show yourself up. I never did anyway in all the years of stressing over it.

Try everything thats going and you'll eventually come across something you enjoy and have a bit of ability in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

I'm late and confused:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Not quite sure.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement