Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zumba classes in Sligo

Options
  • 29-08-2012 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi ,

Im moving to Sligo town in 2 weeks and looking to do zumba classes. Had a look on google and a lot of them are in gyms which need membership... No interest in gym just zumba. Does anyone know of classes starting soon? Would prefer a course of classes as they usually start with the basics but doesnt really ma
    tter.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭66dunaras

Thanks magnum...unfort she only does them on Thursday and I think I can only go mon-wed!

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

There used to be a woman doing classes in the Clarion on Mondays called Barbara Aluk. Maybe give the Clarion a call & ask them if she's still doing them there. I can PM you her Facebook page details if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭66dunaras

catreyn wrote: »
    There used to be a woman doing classes in the Clarion on Mondays called Barbara Aluk. Maybe give the Clarion a call & ask them if she's still doing them there. I can PM you her Facebook page details if you want?

Yes please! Thank u!

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Ms. Chanandler Bong

Spoke to Barbara yesterday, she's running 2 classes in the Clarion (starting in the next week or two) & also one in Collooney :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement