Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing Induction Date

Options
  • 29-08-2012 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey Guys anyone any idea when the induction for Marketing DT303 is?? It says on the website that all students will be contacted when they accept their offer but I haven't been??? Anyone have any information??
    Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nicearbhaill

Hi ya

Have you received your letter from DIT asking you to register

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Journeyman_1

• Registered Users Posts: 33 irelandfan

Hi ya

Have you received your letter from DIT asking you to register

Hey Thanks yes I received that letter and started all I have to do is pay my fees which I intend to do tomorrow. Why I asked is because of all the other DIT Colleges/Schools seem to have a date of induction on the link above apart from the School of Business???

Thanks for the link :) but thats why I started the thread as the school of Business says students will be contacted by the department and I'm wondering when will that be and how ?? cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭nicearbhaill

what do you mean you started?

Not all inductions are actually finalised yet so dont worry. They may be finalised but not actually updated on the web yet. I think it would be as soon as possible. Once you have registered students are normally communicated to through their DIT account.

If you are really concerned you can contact the School here http://www.dit.ie/marketing/contacttheschool or actually even call in (if you are in Dublin).

Hope that helps. Is there a specific concern

• Advertisement

I actually recieved a letter with the date of my induction sorry for wasting your time and Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RoebuckWilson

Hey,

I'm doing dt341 so I think our induction is the same... what date did you get?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

hey, if its dt341 marketing , its the 10th of september at 10:30. Just go to the college of business desk in the entrance hall. See you there

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭FTS

hey, if its dt341 marketing , its the 10th of september at 10:30. Just go to the college of business desk in the entrance hall. See you there

How do you know did you get a letter from them?

Hey FTS,

I got a letter this week from them too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭FTS

ghpeople wrote: »
    Hey FTS,

I got a letter this week from them too.

Still havent got mine. Guess Ill just go in on Monday and see what happens if it doenst come, are we in everyday do you know, and does it say whats gonna happen?

It says its a week long induction but I was at the Mature Students Welcome day on Tuesday and everyone else's induction was a one day job. So I've a feeling we're just in on the Monday and back on Wednesday for ID collection. Don't take it for gospel, but nobody else in the Business School has heard of a week long induction - that I was chatting to anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

FTS wrote: »
    Still havent got mine. Guess Ill just go in on Monday and see what happens if it doenst come, are we in everyday do you know, and does it say whats gonna happen?

should look like this :)

Advertisement