Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ratio of Male to Female UCC

Options
  • 29-08-2012 11:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16

Are there more girls in UCC than guys??? What about commerce, do females go for that one???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭gypsy_rose

I'm from UCD, but it's a universal truth that there's one thing girls don't go for, desperation.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

gypsy_rose wrote: »
    I'm from UCD, but it's a universal truth that there's one thing girls don't go for, desperation.
    Here is the same numpty who started the other thread about sex in UCC. He deleted it and started this one. The transparency is deafening. But that would be coming from a female studying Arts, so therefore my view is invalid. I do regret my lack of IQ.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

The forum is not for trying to get girls - I deleted your last thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement