Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 adding Electric Ireland Bill

Options
  • 29-08-2012 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

Hi BOI,

Just a quick question in relation to adding a bill on 365online.

I need to add Electric Ireland accounts as payees to my account,
    but the only option is ESB
    picture.php?albumid=584&pictureid=13871

Can you confirm is this option for Electric Ireland or ESB Networks?

The reason I ask is because over in the ESB Thread Electric Ireland sometimes distinguish themselves seperate from ESB Networks.
    Also my partner showed me on other online banking sites you get more options to add ESB Networks or ESB Electric Ireland

Thanks,
    Pablo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Graham

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for your query. This is not the option for Electric Ireland. You will need to add them as a domestic payee using their account number and sort code, and your Electric Ireland account number as the reference. Electric Ireland should be able to provide those details to you. However, if you're having difficulty adding their account as a payee, please call Banking365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to help.

If there's anything else you need, please let us know.
    Thanks,
    Graham

Advertisement