Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'd just like to mention..

Options
  • 30-08-2012 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Eircom, your customer service is bloody fantastic, keep it up.

Had issues with my line, contacted you guys online, had an engineer out within 3 working days. Then was told it was a modem issue, called customer support as advised by the engineer, the new modem arrived the next day.

Never expected customer service this good. My line speed is fantastic given my distance from the exchange. Recently signed up for another 12 month contract, which I was given another discount too.

Eircom, keep this up, you've got the best service I've ever seen. AND the fact you called me back to make sure all the issues were settled. Never thought that the main ISP in Ireland would actually be.. good.
    (That is, if you're an NGB enabled customer, and are receiving the speed you ask for and a good service)
    Just wanted to say this, brilliant online support.. phone could be improved the wait is a bit annoying, but all my issues have been sorted via online support as is.

Epic.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

[Steve] wrote: »
    Eircom, your customer service is bloody fantastic, keep it up.

Had issues with my line, contacted you guys online, had an engineer out within 3 working days. Then was told it was a modem issue, called customer support as advised by the engineer, the new modem arrived the next day.

Never expected customer service this good. My line speed is fantastic given my distance from the exchange. Recently signed up for another 12 month contract, which I was given another discount too.

Eircom, keep this up, you've got the best service I've ever seen. AND the fact you called me back to make sure all the issues were settled. Never thought that the main ISP in Ireland would actually be.. good.
    (That is, if you're an NGB enabled customer, and are receiving the speed you ask for and a good service)
    Just wanted to say this, brilliant online support.. phone could be improved the wait is a bit annoying, but all my issues have been sorted via online support as is.

Epic.

Hi Steve,

Apologies I had to read the post a few times to make sure there was no sarcasm :)

We appreciate the post. It is really nice to get some positive feedback.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement