Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

******First year electives advice*******

Options
  • 30-08-2012 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Im doing engineering at ucd and i was just wondering whats the story with electives tommorrow? I find the other elective thread hard to find out answers! Can someone explain please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Peteasy

?

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭gwakamoley

In last years 'Guide to First Year Engineering' (cant link to it now as I'm on my phone), it said that we dont have any elective modules in the first semester, so we can pick any electives tomorrow and change them before January. This was my intrrpretation of it anyway, although to be honest I'm as frustrated by the lack of information as you are.

EDIT: ok, as I said I can't link but if you google search for the parents information evening for prospective engineers you'll find a powerpoint presentation there and the 22nd slide says that we only have the 6 core modules for the first semester

EDIT 2:Guide to First Year 2011/2012

Parents evening slide show

Advertisement