Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap online petstores?

Options
  • 30-08-2012 3:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend cheap pet stores online for buying pet accessories like toys and food etc?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Can anyone recommend cheap pet stores online for buying pet accessories like toys and food etc?

Thanks

I buy everything (food , bedding, toys and treats) for my cocker on :

http://www.zooplus.ie/

free delivery too ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

I recommend zooplus too. You also collect points with every purchase and can use them to get free treats and toys if you save them up.

The one thing I'll say, though, is sometimes it's worth checking zooplus.co.uk as for certain items (cages), the prices can be a bit cheaper, but be aware you can't transfer points between the different sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Vojera wrote: »
    I recommend zooplus too. You also collect points with every purchase and can use them to get free treats and toys if you save them up.

The one thing I'll say, though, is sometimes it's worth checking zooplus.co.uk as for certain items (cages), the prices can be a bit cheaper, but be aware you can't transfer points between the different sites.

Check ALL of the zooplus sites - there's usually offers on at least one of them. The list of their different sites is on the bottom right of all their pages.
    Petmeds.co.uk
    Medicanimal.com
    Vetuk.co.uk

Are ones that I use too - they uk ones usually give a 10% discount when you by 2 food items. Also you can use parcel motel too to save on shipping as most of the UK ones do free uk delivery so you'll just pay the €3.50 - just remember the 10k weight restriction!

Amazon can be good too with subscribe an save and fast free shipping when you spend over £25 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Music4Life085

Thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

zooplus is deffo one of the cheapest, but for things like bowls and sometimes little fleece blankets, tins for treats etc. sometimes the 2 Euro shop is worth checking out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Zooplus have decent prices, but they don't accept Laser Cards, afaik. Otherwise I would use them, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

Lars1916 wrote: »
    Zooplus have decent prices, but they don't accept Laser Cards, afaik. Otherwise I would use them, too.

Zooplus now have PayPal so you could link it your bank a/c - might even work with a laser - that might be option for you.

I always usen PayPal as it's more secure plus there are no fees for using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭ferretcrazy

For anybody that can't order of zooplus on line cos they don't have a credit card , you can get a 02 money card of any 02 shop for 4.99 and put on any credit you want before you order and you use it like a visa card, its excepted every where, I order of zooplus all the time with it, I find zooplus.de is the best value for money, its the german site and you can use google translate at the top of the every page, you can also use you zooplus account on any of the sites, just log in at the top right so you can earn points on all the sites. Hope that helps:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,037 ✭✭✭✭tk123

If you're a BOI customer with a laser my visa debit arrived today so you may not have to wait much longer to blow all your money of pet stuff lol! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Lars1916 wrote: »

http://www.pet-bliss.com/

Ive used this website too a few times... its got good prices and they take laser too :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

For those with no credit card you can also get the 3V pre-paid credit card. You just purchase the amount of credit you need - although minimum is 30 euro and it goes up in tens then. There is a 2.50 charge for credit under 100 euro and 5 euro for credit over 100 euro.

Im hoping the bank will hurry up with the debit/visa card though.

Advertisement