Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ninetreehill broadband - Co. Kildare

• 30-08-2012 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Does anyone have any experience with these guys? I'm moving into a new property, and they're the company that the owner uses, but their website contact details all appear to be unreachable: contact forms and emails all bounce back, and no phone number on the website.

I know they still exist, as they do provide broadband to neighbouring properties, but no working contact method suggests a business that has closed its doors or is about to.

Anyone know any more about Ninetreehill.net?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dave.bgr

Absolutely awful Service. Avoid

I live in the area and we are out of reach for regualr broadband so we have to go with satellite. Bandwith is about 2-3 where i am. Internet cuts in and out. Customer service give you the run around.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Michael_Dare

dave.bgr wrote: »
    Absolutely awful Service. Avoid

I live in the area and we are out of reach for regualr broadband so we have to go with satellite. Bandwith is about 2-3 where i am. Internet cuts in and out. Customer service give you the run around.

Actually, you might not be out of range anymore. In Kilkea, the Eircom connection used to be awful, but it's now close to 1 mb. Not fantastic by any means, but still very usable - and it never goes down.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Laim

Dont try them unless you have no other option, completely unreliable, sometimes the ping can go up over a thousand when its really bad. Had a period in april were I was getting 5 meg for about a week but never since. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2883202150 , I would consider that test good in comparison to allot of the time as not as many users are on at this time. However thats just my experience

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dave.bgr

I live just outside Killkea. My alternative to when the internet is down is the wifi hotspot on my iphone.

Very sick of Ninetreehills service. Im looking into alternative ISP's today.

Advertisement