Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cao offer

• 30-08-2012 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hey I just got my first choice in UCD arts (english and sociology) but I accepted my second in first round offers (english, media and cultural studies) in IADT. Now I don't know which to take cause I like them both as much. I want to work in radio, film and television when I leave college so IADT would be the obvious answer but because the name UCD has I think it would be better for job prospects. Anyone want to give me advice on which course would be better to take? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

I don't know about either of those courses, but don't just pick UCD because of 'job prospects', these days you never know what they want when they are employing people , IADT is also a great college so pick the course that you think would be better for a job in radio,film and television, there is no point going to ucd if the other college would better prepare you for the type of work you will want.Good luck :)

Advertisement