Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel Flights not refunded

Options
  • 30-08-2012 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Can anyone offer some advice?? I booked flights with an Irish airline (not sure if I can name it) and found out two days later that I was pregnant!
    I phoned them immediately as i knew by the dates that I would not be allowed to travel so close to my due date. They said that there was nothing they could do and advised me to try my travel insurance etc. I have tried my travel insurance, health insurance and even my credit card company and all have said they can't help. Is there any way I can be reimbursed for these flights???? I know I can change the dates but that means paying an extra sum to them which I don't think I should have to!!!
    Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement