Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blow in hammers into Ireland

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Private Piles

Fuinseog wrote: »
    I should point out that she chose to live there or maybe she was sent to Ireland and instructed to live in a place where the celtic tiger never was and the people were a little like 'all creatures great and small'.

The thing is Fuinseog, when I was telling my partner about the article, he told me that she mentioned something to him once about <snip>

She did tell us about <snip>, had that Americanized image of Ireland in her head, and the reality just hasn't lived up to it.
    I mean those kinds of remote places are beautiful to look at, to visit for a holiday, but to actually live there day in day out, on your own, with three kids who are in school, is mental.

Angie; if you happen to read this, no hard feelings!
    But that 'friendliness and helpfulness' that you think is missing in Ireland, was what we showed you from day one, but you confused it with real friendship and completely took advantage!

.....And my teeth are fabulous, I wore braces for 18 months, they're straight, level and white. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Ok, this has turned into a hearsay/bitchfest now which is not on. Particularly about local people.
    Posting personal details without proper source is not ok and can get boards in trouble.
    Thread locked and warning issued to Private Piles.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement