Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Franchise Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

ibmax wrote: »
    nerd69 wrote: »
    Gabbert will improve with the patch he had a decent preseason

Throwing accuracy: 62 --> 73
    Throwing power: 80 --> 4

I could be a Nfl QB if hand offs and 1yard dump offs were all that was required ;)
    With Mjd it is

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

4 broncos going up in ratings this week including manning
    Good news :)

Where are we on the starting of the franchise?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Waiting to see what the update brings tomorrow. More than likely start ore season on Saturday with the first advancement Wednesday night.

SantryRed wrote: »
    Waiting to see what the update brings tomorrow. More than likely start ore season on Saturday with the first advancement Wednesday night.

Ah,I thought it was just a roster update tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Since our new season isn't that far off was wondering how our fixtures are sorted for next season,are they completely randomised?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Since our new season isn't that far off was wondering how our fixtures are sorted for next season,are they completely randomised?

They follow the real life NFL schedule, you play all the same teams, although the order will be different.

Edit: we'll be matched up with the same divisions as in real life, and obviously we'll have our divisional opponents. The only games that may be different are the ones against the people finished in the same position as you in their division.

Thats mean I have to play the Redsjins and the Jaguars along with playing the Chiefs twice again and whoever finished 2nd in their division.Mother of God :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Think I finished bottom of the NFC North so will be matched up against other bottom ranked teams. Who I assume are just as bad as me !!

Whoops read pudsy's post wrong I was going by the Broncos real life scedule

• Advertisement

Whoops read pudsy's post wrong I was going by the Broncos real life scedule

Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Washington,
    Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Houston, Indianapolis, New England,
    Dallas, N.Y. Giants

That's the Broncos real schedule. Instead of Baltimore and New England you'll have.........Baltiore and New England! We all finished 2nd here instead of 1st like in real life. So your schedule is the exact same! *

Creepy......

*Could all be nonsense

adrian522 wrote: »
    Think I finished bottom of the NFC North so will be matched up against other bottom ranked teams. Who I assume are just as bad as me !!

You finished 3rd so you get the Falcons, Giants and Cards. Not easy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Pudsy33 wrote: »

Why do I get 3 opponents who finished same spot as me? Supposed to be 2.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Why do I get 3 opponents who finished same spot as me? Supposed to be 2.

My mistake, but you'll be playing those 3 anyway as one will be matched up with your division.

I think I'll play the NFC North x2, the entire NFC East, the entire AFC North and I think Atlanta and Arizona.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Can't wait for my Jets match.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Pudsy33 wrote: »

Cough cough... Falcons pipped to 3rd go week 17 by the buccs ;)

And played a couple of games as cards today.... I want their whole d, magic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

7/8 best D in the league I'm told ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    7/8 best D in the league I'm told ;)

o dont get me wrong the offence is shocking, pass rush is amazing though

Is there a way to check your all of your season results on the CC website?
    As in the scores of each game

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Is there a way to check your all of your season results on the CC website?
    As in the scores of each game

Not on the CC website as it is now in the post season. But you can see them on the game until I advance past the Superbowl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

I cant wait to get started :D.

Any chance the Superbowl can be played tonight :P

Just flicked into my team needs section there and I noticed one my players was inactive,went into his playercard and he had the injury symbol beside it.
    So I checked my injury roster and he wasn't there,any1 know whats going on there?
    Also I don't remember him playing a game for me all season...although he might have and I don't remember as he plays DT

*scratch the him not playing part,he has 13000xp he must have playing all the time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Not sure, could he be on injured reserve?

Berty44 wrote: »
    Not sure, could he be on injured reserve?
    Would he not still show on the injury roster list if he on injured reserve?
    Cause I think I had a guy out for the season(or most of it) this year and I think he was on injured reserve but he still showed on the injury list

*From the CC website
    warren.png

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I'd say he will come off this when the season flips to 2013. He's not showing injured on Xbox live. Only Suggs for two weeks is there.

madalig12 wrote: »
    I'd say he will come off this when the season flips to 2013. He's not showing injured on Xbox live. Only Suggs for two weeks is there.

Well hopefully,he's badly needed.Its coming up the same for me on xbox live so its not a problem with the CC website

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

I thought I went through all the teams too. How many weeks is coming up on Xbox?

madalig12 wrote: »
    I thought I went through all the teams too. How many weeks is coming up on Xbox?
    Its not telling me any weeks,he's not on the injury roster so can't see there.
    The only info I have is on his playcard he has the injury symbol and on the player needs screen he's down as inactive,plus what you see in the above pic

• Advertisement

So we're into our 2nd week of the season and my DT Ty Warren is still coming up as injured.
    At this stage should I just cut him and take the cap bonus hit?
    (maybe I shud cut and sign him back on a 1yr deal to see if that fixes the glitch)

Advertisement